Your Big Day
Our panoramic country side views create a scenic backdrop for a picture perfect event! Each year, countless brides put their trust in the hands of our professional staff to successfully orchestrate the most spectacular day of their lives. It would be our pleasure to do the same for you!
The following items are included complimentary:
• A full time wedding planner
• Luxurious linens with china, flatware and stemware
• Head table, guest tables and banquet chairs
• Gift opening room the next day
• Service staff dressed in formal attire
• Dance floor
• Placement of the wedding couple's welcome gift in the Lodge guestrooms
• Customizable banquet menu tailored to your personal tastes
• Ample, well-lit parking facility
• Special group rates at the Lodge for your guests
The following items are available for an additional charge:
• Stationed servers during the event
• Cork fee for wine services
• Wedding cake plating and serving
• Projection system with screen
• Background music or piano rental
• Skirted tables
• Pipe and drape
• Skirted risers
With 4,600 sq. ft. of space and an array of table and seating arrangements, our ballroom can easily accommodate 350 guests. The event bar is located across from the ballroom section A and is also available for coctail hour or all throughout your night.
The DeVent Center
With 21,000 sq. ft. of space, the DeVent Center can accommodate larger parties up to 750 guests. It provides all services necessary for any event with custom catering, full-service bar, dining rentals and event coordination.
Our scenic lawns provide the perfect backdrop with a rolling hills and a manicured landscape. Our recommended capacity ranges up to 300.
With its quaint and rustic charm, our patios offer intimate spaces for your event. Fire tables and firepits are also available. Recommended capacity is 50 to 75 people.
We will be glad to arrange an appointment for you to visit our facility and discuss your wedding plans in person.
Please call 402-844-2980
Email us at email@example.com.
Or complete the Inquiry Form on our site.