Frequently Asked Questions
What is the check-in policy at Norfolk Lodge & Suites?The check-in time at Norfolk Lodge & Suites is 4:00 pm. You must be 19 years or older to check-in to our hotel. You will be asked to show a valid photo ID card issued by the government and a valid credit card while checking in.
What steps are being taken at Norfolk Lodge & Suites to ensure guest safety?Norfolk Lodge & Suites has taken multiple steps to ensure guest and staff safety including:
- Sanitizing with materials from EcoLab specifically for the COVID-19 virus.
- Changing all bedding and shower curtains in each check-out room
- Following industry suggestions to clean and sanitize each room after check-out
- Leaving room vacant for up to three days after a guest checks out
- Sanitizing common areas multiple times during the day
- Making hand sanitizers easily available to guests and staff at the front desk and in other public areas with high touch points.
Does Norfolk Lodge & Suites offer free airport shuttle?Norfolk Lodge & Suites does not offer a free airport shuttle.
What are the popular attractions near Norfolk Lodge & Suites?Some of the popular attractions near Norfolk Lodge & Suites include:
- Ta-Ha Zouka Park
- Elkhorn Valley Museum
Is parking available at Norfolk Lodge & Suites?Yes. Free parking is available to all guests at Norfolk Lodge & Suites.